Makes 1 pitcher
Sweet pineapple, spicy ginger, fresh mint and sour lime are just the best combination. This super-simple mocktail is really easy to make, tastes amazing and looks brilliantly impressive at summer parties. Whilst sparkling water is not as alkalising as still, I was a real fizzy-drink addict and homemade cocktails such as this one are naturally a much better party alternative than alcohol or bottled pop.
- 1/2 pineapple
- 2 limes
- Large chunk of ginger
- 1 litre sparkling water
- 8-10 ice cubes
- A few extra pineapple chunks
- 15 mint leaves, chopped
- Wash the pineapple, limes and ginger under running water.
- Run the fruit through a juicer – most wide-chute juicers can handle pineapple with the skin left on.
- Pour into a large glass jug with the sparkling water.
- Stir well and serve with ice, chunks of fresh pineapple and chopped mint leaves.
Pineapple is full of vitamin C. This vitamin has long been considered highly effective for those of us with sensitive or inflamed skin and acne. Pineapple also contains bromelain and antioxidants, which can prove extremely beneficial in the treatment and prevention of spots, fine lines, sun damage and uneven skin tone.
More from Radiant:
- Super-Seed Quinoa Loaf Recipe
- Hydrating Watermelon Salad Recipe
- Scar-Reduction Combination Recipe
- Soothing Scalp Solution Recipe