Makes ½ cups
Swirl a little of this Moroccan spice blend into scrambled eggs, hummus, tabouli or steamed rice. You can vary quantities of individual spices to suit your taste.
- ¼ cup turmeric powder
- 2½ tablespoons ground coriander
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch ground cloves
- Mix and pack in an airtight jar, then store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Click here for the original article, Spotlight on Turmeric.