• 1 teaspoon sodium lauryl sulfoacetate
• 1 teaspoon borax
• 2 tablespoons white vinegar
• 2 cups hot water
• 1/4 teaspoon eucalyptus essential oil
• 1/4 teaspoon lavender essential oil
• 3 drops tea tree essential oil
1. Mix all ingredients together and stir until dry ingredients dissolve. Pour into spray bottle for use and long-term storage.
2. To use, spray as needed on any surface except glass. Scrub and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
Sandy Maine, founder of SunFeather Handcrafted Herbal Soap Company, is the author of three books on soap-making and lives with her husband and four children on a spotlessly clean farm in the Adirondack Mountains.
Click here for the main article,
Cleaning with Herbs