Try this Aromatherapy Deodorant Powder recipe to remove body odor safely and naturally.
Aromatherapy Deodorant Powder Recipe
Body powders absorb excess perspiration, and a combination of
cypress, lavender and petitgrain essential oils combat odor-causing
bacteria. This powder can be used on feet, too.
• 1/2 cup arrowroot
• 2 tablespoons white cosmetic clay
• 10 drops lavender essential oil
• 10 drops cypress essential oil
• 10 drops petitgrain essential oil
1. Mix together arrowroot and cosmetic clay.
2. Add essential oils drop by drop to the powder, mixing well with your fingers.
3. Store in a tightly covered container, and let the mixture sit for a couple
of days before using. Apply with a powder puff or with your
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs from her home in
southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK,
2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall,
Read more about how to make homemade deodorant: Natural Deodorant Recipes.