SheaMoisture Revamps Body Scrubs
Now you can achieve perfectly smooth skin literally from head to toe with SheaMoisture’s NEW Hand & Body Scrubs. Each formula is ideal for use on the delicate skin on the hands, and gently and effectively removes dead skin cells, leaving your entire body silky soft.
“Just as you exfoliate the skin on your face, you need to remove the top layer of skin on your hands to reveal the fresh skin underneath,” says Denise Clark, SheaMoisture Director of Education. “Regular exfoliation will keep your hands looking smoother, softer and more youthful, as well as aid in combating dry, flakey skin in the colder months.”
SheaMoisture’s Hand & Body Scrubs are available in six different flavors:
• Olive & Green Tea – With a high content of healing Vitamin E and fatty acids, Olive Butter helps hydrate, repair and heal skin. Rich in powerful anti-oxidants and vitamins, Green Tea and Avocado protect skin and help regenerate skin cells.
• Patchouli & Red Bush – Rich in alpha hydroxyl acid and zinc, Red Bush helps exfoliate and heal skin, while Patchouli’s anti-inflammatory properties calm irritated skin.
• Argan Oil & Raw Shea – Argan Oil hydrates and repairs dry skin thanks to its high content of Vitamin E. Frankincense & Myrrh offer anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that aid in healing dry, cracked skin.
• Lavender & Wild Orchid – Combining the calming and soothing effects of Lavender with the restorative properties of Orchid Extract, this nourishing scrub also hydrates and heals.
• Lemongrass & Ginger – This purifying and uplifting scrub uses Lemongrass to help balance skin and Ginger to relive joint stiffness and muscular pain, and improve circulation.
• Coconut & Hibiscus – This nutrient-rich sugar scrub exfoliates and tones with a blend of antioxidant Vitamin E, organic Coconut Oil and sweet Hibiscus Flower.
SheaMoisture’s Hand & Body Scrubs have a suggested retail price of $9.99 and are available at select Target and Walmart locations nationwide. For more information, please visit SheaMoisture.com.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. Mother Earth Living does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.
Caring for the Environment, Animals and Ourselves
Great skin should not be at the expense of the animals, our beautiful planet or your well-being.
Using Wool to Create Natural, Sustainable & Unique Wardrobe Staples
Discover how knitting wool has positive impact on the knitter, the wearer and the environment.
Lemon Furniture Polish Recipe
Skip the harsh chemicals from store-bought products and create your own furniture polish!