Sorrel Fish Sauce Recipe
Photo by Getty Images/karandaev
Yield: 4 servings.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped sorrel leaves, washed and dried
- 1 onion, chopped
- Milk or heavy cream, to taste
- In a heavy soup pot, melt the butter over medium heat. (Don’t use an aluminum pot, because of the high acidity of the sorrel.)
- Add the chopped sorrel leaves, and stir. When the leaves appear melted, add the onion, and stir to mix.
- Gradually whisk in the milk or heavy cream until the sauce reaches your desired consistency and has a smooth, creamy, green appearance.
Stay hydrated this season with refreshing summer drinks.
Monitor your histamine intake with these simple, healthy dishes that pack plenty of palate-pleasing flavor.
Delicious and Easy Frybread Tacos Recipe
Learn about the origins of frybread and follow this recipe to make fresh, homemade frybread tacos, sometimes known as Navajo tacos.