Like all herbs, mint has the best flavor when harvested often. Use tender, new leaves for this salad rather than older, stronger-tasting leaves.
• 6 cups Bibb or other tender lettuce, torn
• 1 cup fresh mint leaves, torn slightly
• 1 cup sweet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• 1?2 cucumber, peeled and sliced thinly
• 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
1. Combine lettuce, mint, tomatoes and cucumber, then add raspberry vinegar and toss.
Contributing editor Jim Long lives and gardens in the Ozark Mountains.
Click here for the original article, Many Mints: Recipes and Growing Tips for Mint.