• 1/4 teaspoon sodium lauryl sulfoacetate
• 2 tablespoons baking soda
• 2 tablespoons vinegar
• 1 teaspoon orange essential oil
• 1 teaspoon grapefruit essential oil
• 2 cups water
1. Mix all ingredients in a 4-cup measuring cup or a bowl. When you mix the vinegar and baking soda, it will foam.
2. Let this mixture stand for 10 minutes before pouring into a spray bottle.
Sandy Maine, founder of SunFeather Handcrafted Herbal Soap Company, is the author of three books on soap-making and lives with her husband and four children on a spotlessly clean farm in the Adirondack Mountains.
Click here for the main article,
Cleaning with Herbs