Makes 75 to 100 crisps
As an appetizer or a snack, bake these slices to the desired crispness and eat them with as little or as much Lavender Aioli as you like.
• 2 large sweet potatoes
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Peel the potatoes and slice diagonally to create elongated rounds. Keep the slices as thin as possible, about 1/8 inch.
2. In a large bowl, toss the potato slices with oil and spread them in a single layer on lightly oiled baking sheets.
3. Place in a preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until light brown on the bottom of each slice.
4. Remove the baking sheets, flip the slices, return to oven and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown and crisp (some crisps may cook faster than others; remove from oven as soon as they are done). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Allow the crisps to cool on wire racks. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature with a dollop of Lavender Aioli.
Click here for the original article,
8 Lovely Lavender Recipes