28-30 min. COOK TIME
12 pieces SERVINGS
- 1 cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup roughly chopped yellow summer squash or peeled zucchini (4- 5 ounces)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3–4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 minced garlic clove, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Generously oil a baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Blend the wet ingredients in your blender until smooth.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry. As it thickens, stir and fold together.
- Let the batter set up for a few minutes to absorb the liquids and then knead it with your fingers for about a minute.
- Turn the dough onto the prepared baking pan and pat into a rectangle about 8 x 10 inches. It should be about 3/4-inch thick.
- Use your fingertips to press little dimples all over the dough.
- Pour the olive oil over the top and sprinkle on the herbs.
- Bake for about 28–30 minutes, until the top is a deep golden brown.
- Grain-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Grain-Free Spinach Wraps Recipe
- Grain-Free Sweet Potato Crackers Recipe
Permission: Reprinted with Permission from The Ultimate Grain-Free Cookbook and Published by Skyhorse