Smoky Maple Salmon Jerky Recipe
1 / 2
Using maple syrup instead of sugar gives this salmon jerky a sweet taste that doesn't mask the salmon flavor.
Photo by Lori Eanes
2 / 2
"Dried & True" by Sara Dickerman explains why dehydrators have transitioned from chef grade kitchens to suburban homes across America - they are incredibly versatile and create delicious and nutritious treats!
Cover courtesy Chronicle Books
4 hr 30 min
- 1-1/2 lb [680 g] sockeye or silver salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup [120 ml] soy sauce
- 1/4 cup [60 ml] maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika