10 min COOK TIME
4 servings SERVINGS
- Olive oil cooking spray (optional)
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy, natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 bunches broccolini (1 pound total)
- 4 to 6 thin-cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts or cutlets (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- Preheat oven to broil, with rack 4 inches from heat. Line sheet pan with aluminum foil/silicone mat, or mist it with cooking spray.
- Whisk together brown sugar, peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha, vinegar, water and lime juice in a medium bowl until smooth. Set aside 1/4 cup of peanut sauce for serving.
- Rub broccolini and chicken with remaining peanut sauce to thickly coat, and arrange them in a tight single layer on the prepared pan. Broil, keeping a close eye to prevent burning. Flip chicken halfway through, until it is just cooked through, the broccolini is well charred, and the sauce is bubbly and deeply browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve chicken and broccolini hot from the oven with reserved dipping sauce alongside. Try out more quick meals in Easy One-Pan Recipes.