Herbal Glycerite Ear Infection Treatment
• 1 ounce berberine plant
• 1 ounce cryptolepis (or sida or alchornea)
• 1 ounce echinacea
• 1 ounce juniper (or other pine needles)
• 1 ounce usnea lichen
• 2.5 ounces grain alcohol
• 15 ounces glycerin
• 7.5 ounces water
1. Powder herbs well, place in jar, add alcohol, mix thoroughly and let sit for 24 hours.
2. Mix glycerine and water together, and add to herbs in jar.
3. Let macerate 2 weeks, then decant and strain. Store in amber jar. Use 1 to 3 drops in the ear up to 6 times daily for ear infections.
Learn more and find recipes for herbal alternatives to conventional medicine in5 Effective Natural Antibiotics.
The Effects of Nature on Mental and Physical Health
Science is proving that time spent outdoors can have a calming, rejuvenating effect on your mental and physical health.
Natural Summer Sunburn and Bug Bite Remedies
Keep the plights of the season away with these natural sunscreens and insect repellents.
Treat Sensitive Teeth With Activated Charcoal
Naturally, care for your teeth using activated charcoal with these mouthwash and toothpaste recipes you can make at home.