• 4 tablespoons coconut oil
• 4 tablespoons grated beeswax
• 8 tablespoons almond oil
• 5 capsules vitamin E oil
• 10 drops lavender essential oil
• 8 drops thyme essential oil
• 6 drops spearmint essential oil
1. Combine coconut oil, beeswax, almond oil, and vitamin E oil in the top of a double boiler. Heat the water in the double boiler until the beeswax begins to melt. Stir to dissolve the beeswax, and then add essential oils.
2. While still warm, pour into a container with a lid and let the salve cool and harden before use.
Recipe by Jim Long. Reprinted from Heirloom Gardener.