Try this Herbal Deodorant Antiperspirant recipe to remove body odor safely and naturally.
Sage is strongly astringent and acts as a natural antiperspirant. Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) and lavender essential oils are natural deodorants.
• 1 ounce distilled witch hazel extract
• 1 ounce alcohol-based sage extract
• 10 drops clary sage essential oil
• 15 drops lavender essential oil
1. Mix ingredients in a small spray bottle and shake well before using. Spray under arms as needed.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK, 2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Read more about how to make homemade deodorant: Natural Deodorant Recipes.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE