Restore Your Locks: Garden Blend Vinegar Rinse
This rinse makes hair of any color shine. Makes enough for one or two treatments.
• 1 tablespoon nettle leaf
• 1 tablespoon cut or powdered comfrey root
• 1 tablespoon basil
• 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 2 drops sweet basil oil (optional)
• 4 drops lavender oil (optional)
• Water (optional)
1. Prepare the infusion.
2. Strain when ready to use and add 1 drop sweet basil oil and 2 drops lavender oil for every 1/4 cup of strained vinegar.
3. Massage 1 to 2 tablespoons of full-strength vinegar solution into the scalp and hair, wait a few minutes, then rinse with plain water. Or dilute the vinegar infusion (1 tablespoon vinegar to 1 cup water) and pour on 1 cup of the solution for short hair, 2 cups for long hair. Repeat several times, then rinse with plain water.
Click here for the original article, Body and Soul: Restore your Locks.
5 Tips for Creating the Perfect Fall Skincare Routine
Nestled between summer and winter, the autumn weather represents a happy medium between the two seasons which provides a subtle indication of what is needed for your skin during the fall months. It is imperative for the skin to be properly hydrated and receive adequate sun protection during the fall season.
Natural Hair Care Tips for All Hair Types and Textures
There are many different hair types, textures and requirements, there are tips and tricks that all hair types and textures can benefit from. Here are a few tips and tricks that can work for all hair types.
How to Boost your Skin’s Brightness with Vitamin C
Vitamin C can be highly effective for helping to even and tone the skin, diminish the look of age, sun and dark spots and help to give skin an overall healthy, youthful glow.