Cheap Cleaning Tricks: Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner with Lavender Recipe
When making this Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner with Lavender recipe, using castile soap that is already imbued with lavender will help bump up the intensity of the lavender scent.
• 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
• 1 teaspoon borax
• Distilled or purified water
• 1/4 cup lavender liquid castile soap
• 10 drops lavender essential oil
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Mix vinegar and borax in a 16-ounce bottle. Fill the bottle 3/4 full with hot water. Shake until borax is dissolved.
2. Add the soap, essential oil and lemon juice. Shake well.
This recipe is adapted from The Lavender Lover’s Handbook (Timber Press, 2012).
Click here to read the main article, Cheap Cleaning Tricks: Clean with Lavender, a Natural Disinfectant.
Classic Fire Cider Recipe
Activate your immune system with pungent spices and aromatics of Fire Cider recipe to rid your body of unwanted toxins.
All About Adaptogens
These nourishing herbs for energy, vitality, and immunity may be the keys to overall health in the fight against daily stress.
Discover the ways in which the humble soup pot is full of superfood potential.