The blend of moringa and mint leaves gives this tea a delicious flavor and ensures an energy boost without the caffeine of coffee. You can add a squeeze of lemon juice if you’d like.
• 1 teaspoon dried moringa leaves
• 1 teaspoon dried peppermint leaves
• Honey or stevia, to taste
1. Place the moringa and peppermint into a tea strainer or empty tea bag and close. Pour 1 cup boiled water over the leaves and let steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Strain, and add honey or stevia to taste.
3. Serve immediately, or cool and serve iced.