Chunky Moringa Guacamole Recipe
about 2 cups
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 small, mild onion, skins removed
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded
- 1 small tomato
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon moringa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place the garlic, onion, and jalapeño in a food processor and blend until finely chopped, pushing down the sides with a spatula as needed.
- Cut the tomato in quarters and gently squeeze out some of the juice. Add the tomato wedges to the food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Scoop the tomato-garlic mixture into a small to medium-sized bowl.
- Remove the pits from the avocados and scoop out the flesh into the tomato-garlic mixture. Add the lime juice, moringa powder, and sea salt, and mash together with a fork or potato masher until combined but still chunky. Serve immediately with chips, crackers, or vegetable sticks. For more about this superfood, see: Meet Moringa.
Add nutrition to this already healthful dip with moringa, a potent superfood. Use a food processor to eliminate most of the chopping and cut back on the time needed to complete this dish.