As the harvesting season begins, we’ve been pinning some great food preservation techniques and recipes. From basic ferments to dehydrating, plus yummy recipes for all our comforting favorites, the possibilities are endless. Now, we’d love to see what inspires your table!
Create a Pinterest board with your personal “Perfect Week of Healthy Meals” and fill it with pins of your go-to healthy recipes—or new ideas you want try as soon as possible—for a chance to win a prize package that includes some of our favorite kitchen tools, a cookbook full of new, healthy meal ideas and more. And don’t forget to check out everyone else’s boards to see our whole community’s favorite healthy meals!
How to Enter:
1. Join Pinterest, if you haven’t already, and create a new board named “My Ideal Week of Healthy Eating.”
2. Fill your board with 14 to 21 pins of food and recipes (2 to 3 meals per day of the week), 5 of which must come from the Mother Earth Living website.
The contest commences at 12:01:01 AM (ET) on September 19, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on October 31, 2017. All entries will be judged by the Mother Earth Living editors based on creativity, originality, and adherence to the rules. For the official rules and a list of the specific items included in the prize package, visit our Terms and Conditions page.
• Mortier Pilon 5L Fermentation Crock – BPA-free and includes recipe booklet
• Deluxe DIY Cheese Kit – Makes more than 30 batches
• 20 oz. Stainless Steel Mother Earth Living Tumbler– Keeps liquid hot for up to 5 hours and cold for 24 hours
• Bee’s Wrap 3-Pack Assorted Sizes (S, M, L)– Reusable food storage that last up to a year
• Almost Meatless: Recipes Better for Your Health and the Planet– 60 budget-friendly, easy-to-make recipes
Total Retail Value of all Prizes (not including shipping): $170
Best of luck to all our participants; now, head over to Pinterest and get to pinning!