As the summer season winds down, harvest your herbal bounty and use its fresh leaves in a tasty vegan dip. This Creamy Herb Dip is simple to make—and difficult to stop eating! Filled with protein-rich cashews and the health wonder coconut oil, this raw vegan dip can be ready in under five minutes. Use a high-speed blender, food processor or immersion blender to mix, then serve as a dip with Mary’s Gone Crackers Curry Pretzels or another one of your favorite gluten-free pretzels or crackers. This recipe can also be used as a spread for rice cakes, toast, pita bread or flat bread for wraps. Best of all? It’s gluten-free!
This recipe comes courtesy Mary’s Gone Crackers.
• 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for 3 hours and drained
• 1/3 cup almond milk
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 1/2 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
• 1 tablespoon fresh chives
• 1 tablespoon fresh basil
• 1 garlic clove, peeled
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1.In a high-speed blender, combine cashews, milk, lemon juice and vinegar until smooth.
2. Add coconut oil and blend. Then add herbs, salt and pepper, and pulse briefly.
3. Refrigerate for several hours or until set.
Mary’s Gone Crackers is committed to manufacturing the best-tasting, wheat-free and gluten-free baked goods using the highest quality, organically grown ingredients.