• 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 6 tablespoons fresh marjoram
• 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Rub the chicken with olive oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with marjoram and pepper. Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. In a skillet on medium-high heat, sauté the chicken for 2 minutes and turn. Cook 4 to 8 minutes longer or until cooked through and browned.
• 3/4 cup sour cream
• 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
• 2 tablespoons fresh dill weed
• 1/4 cup fresh chives
Combine all ingredients. Serve over the chicken.
–Dr. and Mrs. David Coster, Grinnell, Iowa
For more recipes from Kitchen Table,click here.