4 Great Spicy Recipes: Smoked Shrimp Salsa
By Laura Daily
• 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, smoked in a smoker or grilled with wood chips over coals to develop a smoky flavor. Cool completely.
• 2 tomatoes, cut in half and smoked in same manner as shrimp, then diced
• 1/2 cup diced red onion
• 1/4 cup diced poblano chile
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• Juice of 1 lime
• Kosher salt and cracked black
• pepper to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
Click here for the orignial article, A Desert Oasis with 4 Great Spicy Recipes.
Laura Daily is determined to see her favorite culinary herbs flourish this winter on a windowsill at her mountainside home in Snowmass Village, Colorado.
Shake Up Your Holidays with Herbal Cocktails
Create holiday buzz about your secret ingredients with chef David Burns’ uncommon libations.
Cooking with Herbs
Boost the flavor quotient of your meals by becoming an expert at cooking with herbs, with our useful guide to culinary herbs.
Herbs for Digestion: Bitters on the Go Recipe
Combine tinctures in this recipe to make a quick, easy, and clean concoction. Tuck a bottle of Bitters On The Go into your purse or travel bag for portable digestive support.