Makes 3/4 cup
Make your own blend of the traditional seasoning widely used in Mediterranean cooking. Use it to season lamb or poultry, in a honey glaze for pork or roasted turkey, and with roasted onions, garlic, and other root vegetables. Use well-dried, organic herbs.
• 1/4 cup thyme leaves
• 1/4 cup savory leaves
• 3 tablespoons basil leaves
• 2 tablespoons crushed bay leaves
• 2 tablespoons crushed rosemary leaves
• 1 tablespoon crushed lavender flowers
1. Mix the whole leaves together and store in an airtight jar in a cool, dark place.
2. Just before using, crush to a fine powder and add to foods.
Click here for the original article, 8 Lovely Lavender Recipes .
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE