2-4 servings SERVINGS
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, more or less to taste
- 1 cup plain low-fat or full-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 heaping cup ice
- Pit, peel, and slice the avocado, and break the peeled banana into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, pulse until smooth, and drink up!
For more about growing and blending your own herbs and spices, see: Homemade Spice Blends.
Recipe printed with permission from Ashley Manila, Baker By Nature.
Combining fresh fruit and a spicy kick, this is just the drink to refresh and satisfy on warm spring days, and it’s so easy to prepare.