As lovely as digging into the soil feels come spring, working with our hands (and vigorously scrubbing afterward) can leave them cracked and dry.
• 4 tablespoons grated beeswax
• 4 tablespoons coconut oil
• 8 tablespoons almond oil
• 25 drops lavender essential oil
• 10 drops tea tree oil
• 6 drops spearmint oil
1. In a double boiler, melt beeswax.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in coconut and almond oils, then essential oils.
3. Pour into a small jar and let cool before putting on the lid. Massage into hands as needed.