Treat rough, cracked hands with this rejuvenating hand salve after a long day in the garden.
Craft soothing hand salve to refresh your hands after a long day of gardening.
As lovely as digging into the soil feels come spring, working with our hands (and vigorously scrubbing afterward) can leave them cracked and dry.
• 4 tablespoons grated beeswax
• 4 tablespoons coconut oil
• 8 tablespoons almond oil
• 25 drops lavender essential oil
• 10 drops tea tree oil
• 6 drops spearmint oil
1. In a double boiler, melt beeswax.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in coconut and almond oils, then essential oils.
3. Pour into a small jar and let cool before putting on the lid. Massage into hands as needed.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE