Combining fresh fruit and a spicy kick, this is just the drink to refresh and satisfy on warm spring days, and it’s so easy to prepare.
• 1 avocado
• 1 banana
• 1 cup fresh or frozen mango, diced
• 1 tablespoon chili powder, more or less to taste
• 1 cup plain low-fat or full-fat yogurt
• 3 tablespoon honey
• 1 heaping cup ice
1. Pit, peel, and slice the avocado, and break the peeled banana into pieces.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender, pulse until smooth, and drink up!
For more about growing and blending your own herbs and spices, see: Homemade Spice Blends.
Recipe printed with permission from Ashley Manila, Baker By Nature.