Herbalist Christopher Hobbs suggests this blend of herbs for anxiety or insomnia. All the ingredients are classic, good-tasting calmatives. If there is one herb you don’t like, feel free to omit it.
Chamomile-Lemon Balm Calm-Down Tea Recipe
• 1/4 cup dried chamomile flowers
• 1/4 cup dried linden flowers
• 1/4 cup dried catnip leaves
• 1/4 cup dried lemon balm leaves
• 1/4 cup dried skullcap leaves
1. Blend herbs and store in a capped jar away from heat and light.
2. Boil 2 cups water. Remove it from the heat and add 2 teaspoons tea blend. Cover and steep for 15 minutes. Strain into a large mug and drink 1 cup 3 or 4 times a day or as needed.
Discover more healing teas in Tea Time: 10 Herbal Teas for Health.