November 2019 Could-Do Calendar
1. Clean, refill, and put out your bird feeders for those critters that overwinter in your yard.
2. Create your own potpourri to refresh your home, or to give as a gift.
3. Put your canned summer vegetables and cool-weather greens to use in hearty winter soups.
Photo by Adobe Stock/Rawpixel.com
4. November 28 is Thanksgiving, a day to step back, slow down, and remind yourself of what you’ve been blessed with.
5. On November 29, instead of Black Friday, enjoy Buy Nothing Day by relaxing with friends and family and enjoying everything you already own.
Skin-Soothing Lavender Body Lotion Recipe
Use calming lavender in this simple Skin-Soothing Lavender Body Lotion Recipe.
Do a Spicy-Hot Detox
Activate your internal fire with pungent spices and aromatics to rid your body of unwanted toxins.
DIY Chest Rub to Relieve Common Cold Symptoms
Soothe cold symptoms naturally with this DIY chest rub. Eucalyptus oil is a great natural decongestant and coconut oil and beeswax benefit the skin.