A new and exciting way to ease inflammation and pain, Ache Ease Herbal Drink Syrup was formulated specifically for sore muscles and joints+. You’ll love everything about this drink syrup, including the way it makes you feel!
How Will You Use an Herbal Drink Syrup?
• Add it to your coffee for a “flavor that fixes”! Why sweeten your coffee with chemicals when you can add a pump with a purpose? Turn your coffee into an herbal supplement and never worry about adding another thing to your day!
• Flavor your water bottle before heading to the gym!
• Add sparkling water for a delicious, low-sugar, herbal soda.
• Use 2 to -3 tablespoons with your Soda Stream.
• Eat it right off the spoon!
• Pour it over oatmeal, pancakes, smoothies, and more!
For vegans, this is a great way to enjoy the Ache Ease formula without honey. (If you enjoy honey, check out the Ache Ease Honey Booster!) Free of gluten and caffeine – No artificial preservatives, colors, or additives – Produced in a nut- free facility
This product — and all other Mockingbird Meadows products — is formulated by Dawn Combs, a trained herbalist, ethnobotanist, teacher, and long-time contributor to Mother Earth News and Mother Earth Living magazines. Don’t miss Dawn’s excellent book, Heal Local.
Water, cane sugar*, meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria)*, cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)*, black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa)*, turmeric (Curcuma longa)*, celery seed (Apium graveolens)*, anise (Pimpinella anisum)*, citric acid. [*Certified Organic] (8 ozounces., 48 servings per bottle)
+This statement has not been tested by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Author: Mockingbird Meadows
Format: Other/miscellaneous products
Item Number: 8802