Got weeds? Let your drill do the work.
Weed Spinner is an innovative drill-driven weed removal tool that spins out weeds at the root.
It's fast and fun to use. There's no kneeling, bending, or getting your hands dirty!
What is it, exactly?
• Use Weed Spinner with your cordless electric drill (drill not included)
• 33-inch-long forged steel shaft
• The end that goes into your drill features three flat surfaces to stay firmly in the drill's chuck
• Innovative design features a forged pointed tip to pierce sod, hardscape, and clay soils
• Works on most any surface where weeds grow (lawns, gardens, sod, hardscape, loose rock, and more)
• Easy on your back and knees
• Eco-friendly and chemical-free
• Aerates and tills
• Invented and patented by Vern Ader, a retired teacher and gardener
How does it work?
• Insert the Weed Spinner shaft into the chuck of your drill.
• Point the tip into the ground next to the weed's main center stalk, then pull the drill's trigger for a few seconds and push down slightly. A slight angle works best.
• For safety and a better result, don’t start the drill until the Weed Spinner is properly placed.
• Your Weed Spinner will usually pull the roots out along with the weed.
• If your Weed Spinner hits a large rock or large root, it’s possible for the drill to jerk suddenly. If this is a concern, use a drill that has a second side handle for stability.
• Weeds may become wrapped around the Weed Spinner. If they don't fall off on their own when the drill is raised up, put the drill in reverse and spin for a few seconds to unwind the weeds. With the drill off, they can be removed by hand.
• The Weed Spinner isn’t recommended for caliche, calcrete, hardpan, or duricrust sedimentary soils. Heavy clay soils may bog the drill.
The Homestead Iron Crows Foot Cultivator is great for working in finer amended soil, cultivating the dirt around plants easily. The tool is forged by hand, heated and beat into shape – just like in the old days. Each tool comes with a lifetime guarantee. Give it proper care and maintenance, and should it bend or break, Homestead Iron will repair or replace your tool.
This beauty is a reproduction of the same tool that came into existence 1,200 years ago. Japan and Holland thought up this design independent of one another during the same time period! Made with a thin, flexible blade, this is the perfect implement for fine weeding up close to your plants. A scraper and slicer, it’s made to get baby weeds as they come up (before they get stringy or woody). All Homestead Iron tools are sharp! They use 1075 high-carbon steel for their blades and treat each as a high-quality knife. Each tool comes with a lifetime guarantee. Give it proper care and maintenance, and should it bend or break, Homestead Iron will repair or replace it.
The Tomato Tower trains your tomato plants to grow vertical instead of horizontal by weaving the plant through the support rings. When your tomato plant grows, just add a support ring or adjust the height of the pole (up to 6 feet tall)! This is the perfect replacement to flimsy tomato cages that always fall over.
This expertly designed and carefully crafted 17-inch LED grow light gives your indoor plants the exact light they require. With it, you can have a beautiful garden all year round!
Gardeners love the CobraHead® Weeder & Cultivator! This tool helps you do it all: Weed, cultivate, scalp, edge, dig, furrow, plant, and harvest with ease.
It comes in 4 different lengths for maximum utility.
The 60"handle has a weight of about 2.4 lbs.
Length = 13". Blade assembly adds 8" to length.
**Note: The CobraHead Long Handle blade is thin, very sharp and quite strong. But, because of its thinness, it is not indestructible. It is not designed for removing large plants or roots.
Great for the eco-conscious home gardener with a small- or large-scale garden, these 9-inch white stone colored plant markers are made with 80 percent recycled plastic and 20 percent biomass from agriculture waste byproducts. The markers achieve a lower carbon footprint by using post-consumer or post-industrial recycled plastic.
An exceptional solution for weeding grass, the Mini gets in the slightest of areas with surprising precision, and it's perfect for lifting out smaller taprooted weeds intact. The sharp, narrow blade rips up tough soil, and the Mini’s small size makes it perfect for container gardening. Because it easily fits in your pocket, you can always have it with you when you are in the yard or garden. Built as tough as the original CobraHead, the Mini features a fully tempered forged steel blade and a nearly unbreakable composite plastic handle that is comfortable in almost any hand. Built to last, CobraHead tools can be counted on for years of service.
The combination of the specialized blade and the comfortable, ergonomic handle let you reach every weed in your garden without worrying about damaging your flowers. Whether you need to get in between rows of vegetables or cracks in your walkway, the Mini will get the job done. Please allow two weeks for delivery.
Make your gardening easier with the CobraHead® Weeder and Cultivator. Its blade is a steel fingernail® that becomes an extension of your hand. It weeds, cultivates, scalps, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and harvests with ease. The CobraHead out-weeds and out-digs all similar tools. The time proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil. The comfortable and efficient handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand action. Made in Wisconsin, USA!