10 min DURATION
1 to 2 servings SERVINGS
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon reishi powder
- 2 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of your favorite sweetener (to taste)
- In a small pot, gently heat almond milk until simmering.
- Place the rest of the ingredients in the blender, add warm almond milk, and blend until frothy.
- If you don’t want to use the blender, add all of the ingredients to your pot of warmed almond milk and whisk until combined.
- Enjoy immediately.
Learn more about reishi mushrooms in Reishi: An Ancient Medicinal Mushroom.
Adapted with permission from Nirvana Cakery by Hana Mendes.
Although it probably won’t grant immortality, you can still enjoy these mushrooms blended into a chocolate latte for a treat that’s both healthy and sweet.