- 4-1⁄2 cups Green Rice
- 3 cups Cumin-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 3 cups Spiced Black Beans
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco or cotija cheese
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced (prepared Sunday)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cilantro, for serving (prepared Sunday)
- Sour cream
- 1. In separate small saucepans over low heat, reheat green rice, spiced black beans and sweet potatoes (or microwave to save time) until warmed.
2. To assemble bowls, take a 3⁄4-cup scoop of cilantro rice and top with 1⁄2 cup sweet potatoes and 1⁄2 cup black beans. 3. Top with assorted garnishes: avocado, cheese, cilantro, radishes, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Read More:• Super Efficient Recipes
• Green Rice with Spinach Recipe
• Spiced Black Beans Recipe
These rice bowls are nourishing, colorful and filling enough to work as a simple weekday dinner. They are also extremely adaptable, so feel free to add any mix-ins you particularly love: Sautéed red peppers and onions are great, as are diced tomatoes. To make these bowls vegan, omit the cheese and sour cream, or replace with vegan alternatives.