A new bulletin (A-151) describing the full line of Bell & Gossett lead-free potable water products is now available at www.bellgossett.com. Ranging from pumps and boosters to tanks and valves, the potable water products are offered in lead-free brass materials and meet the requirements of California’s AB1953 and Vermont’s S152 legislation, as well as exceed the current requirements in the other 48 states.
The new bulletin (A-151) explains how Bell & Gossett’s expanding line of potable water products provides efficient, safe, and responsible lead-free operation. Products described in the brochure include:
• Commercial Pumps – (Series 60 AB, Series 90 AB, Series 1522)
• Circulators – (ecocirc™, Series 100, LR, NBF, SSF, PL, PD, LD3, HD3, HV and PR)
• Packages - (Mini Boosters)
• Tanks – (PT/PTA, WT/WTA)
• Flanges – (Check-Trol®, companion flanges and installation flanges)
• The new line of lead-free products reinforces ITT’s ongoing commitment to green, energy-efficient solutions. For more information, contact your Bell & Gossett Representative or visit www.bellgossett.com.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on Natural Health, Organic Gardening, Real Food and more!LEARN MORE