Join in the green revolution with Natural Home’s favorite eco-friendly products.
1. American Pride Latex Paint: This premium-quality, low-odor interior paint from Southern Diversified Products contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
2. AFM Naturals Oil Wax Finish: This sealer for unfinished wood is made from plant-based ingredients, primarily natural vegetable oils and waxes.
3. American Clay Earth Plaster: Recipient of the National Association of Home Builders' 2004 Outstanding New Green Product award, this interior plaster resists mold growth, does not outgas, is easily repaired, and is available in twelve earth-inspired colors.
4. Gaiam Organic Cotton Towels: These plush, organic cotton towels are colored with low-impact dyes and finished without harsh chemical softeners or chlorine.
5. Green Glass Shades Feng Shui Vases: Fun, funky vases fashioned from old Bordeaux bottles can also be used as candle holders.
6. Interface FLOR Spring Planting Carpet Tiles: Derived from corn, these modular, interchangeable “tiles” can be easily replaced and returned to Interface for recycling or commercial composting. Free of formaldehyde and “new carpet smell.”
7. O-Zone Lite: This energy-efficient compact fluorescent bulb is coated with titanium dioxide, which purifies the air.
8. Greenspace Pure Aromatherapy Candles: Hand-poured soy wax candles burn cleaner and longer than paraffin and produce no soot.
9. Seventh Generation High-Efficiency Laundry Detergent: Biodegradable soap’s lavender essential oils leave clothes smelling fresh.
10. WheatSheet: Fiberboard made from wheat chaff and formaldehyde-free binder. A great alternative to particleboard.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE