If you suffer from cracked feet or heels, massage some of this rich cream into your feet before going to bed at night. MAKES 4 OUNCES
Summer Foot Cream Recipe
• 1/2 cup light sesame or almond oil
• 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
• 2 tablespoons grated beeswax
• 1/4 cup distilled water
• 3 to 4 drops lavender essential oil
1. Mix together the oils and beeswax, and heat slowly in a double boiler until the wax is completely melted, but not boiling.
2. In a separate, heat-proof container, heat water just until it starts to boil (or for 1 minute in the microwave).
3. Slowly add the hot water to the oil mixture in a thin, even stream, stirring constantly. Mix in essential oil.
4. Pour cream into a clean container and allow it to cool completely. The cream will thicken as it cools, so it may need one more final stirring before use.