If you suffer from cracked feet or heels, massage some of this rich cream into your feet before going to bed at night. MAKES 4 OUNCES
• 1/2 cup light sesame or almond oil
• 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
• 2 tablespoons grated beeswax
• 1/4 cup distilled water
• 3 to 4 drops lavender essential oil
1. Mix together the oils and beeswax, and heat slowly in a double boiler until the wax is completely melted, but not boiling.
2. In a separate, heat-proof container, heat water just until it starts to boil (or for 1 minute in the microwave).
3. Slowly add the hot water to the oil mixture in a thin, even stream, stirring constantly. Mix in essential oil.
4. Pour cream into a clean container and allow it to cool completely. The cream will thicken as it cools, so it may need one more final stirring before use.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE