This fruit face mask is rich in natural alpha-hydroxy acids while rosemary essential oil stimulates cell rejuvenation.
Apples, strawberries and yogurt are rich in natural alpha-hydroxy acids.
Photo By iStock
This fruit face mask has apples, strawberries and yogurt which are rich in natural alpha-hydroxy acids. Lavender and rosemary essential oils also stimulate cell rejuvenation.
• 1/4 cup chopped apple
• 2 strawberries, sliced
• 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
• 1 teaspoon honey
• 2 drops lavender essential oil
• 1 drop rosemary essential oil
• 1 tablespoon oat flour (or more)
1. Puree apple, strawberries, yogurt and honey in a food processor until smooth. Thoroughly mix in essential oils and enough oat flour to make a spreadable mask.
2. Cleanse your face and neck with warm water, and apply the mask to your face and neck. Relax for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove the mask with warm water.
Laurel Vukovic writes and teaches about herbs and natural healing from her home in southern Oregon. She is the author of 1001 Natural Remedies (DK, 2003) and Herbal Healing Secrets for Women (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Click here for the original article, Natural Exfoliants for Radiant Skin.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE