Walk confidently with these herbal foot care recipes.
This foot mask made with fresh ingredients should make your feet feel happy and ready to dance!
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves
• 2 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil leaves
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
• 1 to 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix well until you have a thick cream.
2. Spread foot mask on clean feet, massaging it into your skin. Pay special attention to classic rough skin areas such as heels and toe pads.
3. Wrap your feet in plastic wrap or cover them with thick cotton socks. Let the mask remain on your feet 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse well with cool water. Makes 2 ounces (enough for 1 foot mask).
Janice Cox is the author of Natural Beauty from the Garden (Henry Holt, 1999).
Click here for the original article, Pamper Your Peds.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE