Your hair won't be damaged after this lavish rinse
This rinse for dry, damaged hair and irritated scalp makes enough for one or two treatments.
• 1 tablespoon cut or powdered comfrey root
• 1 tablespoon violet leaf
• 1 tablespoon cut or powdered marsh mallow root
• 1 tablespoon plantain leaf
• 2 cups water
• 1/4 teaspoon jojoba oil
• 2 drops lavender oil (optional)
1. Infuse, steep, and strain the herbs as directed here.
2. When ready to use, gently warm the infusion, then add the jojoba and optional lavender oils.
3. Apply as directed, massaging it in thoroughly. Repeat several times. Rinse with plain water.
Click here for the orignial article, Body and Soul: Restore Your Locks.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE