Rinse your tresses in this solution for shine and health.
This rinse makes hair of any color shine. Makes enough for one or two treatments.
• 1 tablespoon nettle leaf
• 1 tablespoon cut or powdered comfrey root
• 1 tablespoon basil
• 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 2 drops sweet basil oil (optional)
• 4 drops lavender oil (optional)
• Water (optional)
1. Prepare the infusion.
2. Strain when ready to use and add 1 drop sweet basil oil and 2 drops lavender oil for every 1/4 cup of strained vinegar.
3. Massage 1 to 2 tablespoons of full-strength vinegar solution into the scalp and hair, wait a few minutes, then rinse with plain water. Or dilute the vinegar infusion (1 tablespoon vinegar to 1 cup water) and pour on 1 cup of the solution for short hair, 2 cups for long hair. Repeat several times, then rinse with plain water.
Click here for the original article, Body and Soul: Restore your Locks.