- 2 ounces vegetable oil (such as almond oil)
- 6 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops geranium essential oil
- 2 drops clary sage essential oil
- 1 drop jasmine essential oil
1. Combine all of the ingredients.
2. Use daily as a massage oil, or add two teaspoons to bath water. You can also add the oils to a lotion for a less oily formula.
Beth Baugh has been the managing editor for ten books on botanical medicine and has been involved in the herb industry for almost thirty years. Christopher Hobbs, L.Ac., is the author of Herbal Remedies for Dummies (IDG, 1998) and many other books. Together, Christopher and Beth have recently completed an herbal correspondence course called Foundations of Herbalism; visit www.christopherhobbs.com.
Click here for the main article, "Herbs for Menopause Symptoms."