Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is native to the Australian outback, where aborigines have used it for centuries as a remedy for just about everything. The distilled oil is a powerful antiseptic and fungicide, and it makes an invigorating foot spray. Tea tree oil is easy to find at natural food stores. MAKES 1/3 CUP
• 1/2 teaspoon tea tree oil
• 2 tablespoons witch hazel solution
• 1/4 cup water
1. Mix together all ingredients.
2. Pour into a clean spray bottle or container with a tight-fitting lid.
3. To use: Spray or splash on feet.
Click here for the main article, Body & Soul: How to Take Care of Your Feet.
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE