Don't forget an important part of the complexion: your neck.
Don’t forget an important part of the complexion: your neck. This evening neck cream is rich in skin-conditioning oils. For soft, smooth skin, massage a small amount into your face and neck nightly.
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon grated cocoa butter
• 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a small pan and heat gently on the stovetop until the mixture warms and just begins to melt.
2. Remove from heat and stir until completely melted and mixed. Pour into a clean jar with a lid.
3. To use: Massage a small amount into your neck and face at night before going to bed.
Janice Cox and her daughter, Lauren Cox, recently co-authored a book, EcoBeauty: Scrubs, Rubs, Masks, and Bath Bombs for You and Your Friends (Ten Speed Press, 2009). Find it at www.motherearthliving.com/store .
Click here for the main article, Body & Soul: Natural, Anti-Aging Treatments .