To celebrate the 20th anniversary of The Herb Companion, we invite you to enter our essay contest. Winners will receive prizes with a total value of up to $750!
October/November 1988 - Our Premier Issue
The Herb Companion
WHAT: To celebrate the 20th anniversary of The Herb Companion, we invite you to enter our essay contest: Looking Forward to Herbs. The winners will receive prizes, which include
• cookbook software with cookbooks from Fundcraft Publishing
• a gift basket from Little Moon Essentials
• an Olbas Remedies gift basket from Penn Herb Co., Ltd.
• a Showerwise system from Waterwse Inc.
• a $75 aromatherapy gift certificate from Rainbow Meadow Inc.
• organic teas and tea supplies from Mountain Rose Inc.
• a Garden Marker basket from Garden Charms Inc.
• a $50 gift card from The Vitamin Shoppe
• a gift basket from GloryBee Foods
HOW: To enter our contest, simply imagine the role herbs will play 20 years from now. Send us your vision—in 600 words or less—of the difference herbs will make in our future. Our panel of judges will review the entries and choose the winner. The winning entry will be featured in our May 2009 issue, and a selection of the submitted essays will be available online at www.HerbCompanion.com in conjunction with the issue’s publication.
EMAIL ENTRIES to Contest@HerbCompanion.com.
PRIZES: Prizes will include premium products and gift certificates for growing, cooking and healing with herbs. Prizes will be supplied by some of the nation’s leading herbal businesses, including Mountain Rose Herbs, Little Moon Essentials, GloryBee Foods, Vitamin Shoppe, Fundcraft Publishing, Penn Herb/Olbas, Garden Charms, Rainbow Meadow and Waterwise.
BOTTOM LINE: Entry deadline: January 5, 2009.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE