These delicates are soft, beautiful and organic.
Eberjey O Girl Babydoll Chemises and Hanky Panky Thongs are both made from organic cotton.
Photography By Michelle Galins
1. Made from organic cotton jersey, the Eberjey O Girl Babydoll Chemise's design with scalloped trim proves sleepwear can be green and chic. The knee-length chemise is available in spearmint and pink. $57. (800) 691-9101 ext. 201.
2. Hanky Panky Thongs are made from U.S.-grown organic cotton and have delicate lace trim. Available in natural, key lime and villa pink. $21. (212) 725-4996.
3. Patagonia Organic Cotton Intimates include the Barely Bra, camisoles, women’s low-rise bikinis and men’s boxers. The women’s line is available in late January. Barely Bra: $32. Men’s boxers: $30. Classic Cami: $43. Low Rise Bikini: $24. (800) 638-6464.
4. With a texture similar to linen, Rawganique’s Certified Organic Hemp Boxers are chemical- and sweatshop-free, and the elastic band can be replaced with a hemp cord or shoestring. Relaxed fit is also available. $23. (877) 729-4367.
5. Trimmed with silk, Stella McCartney's Organic Cotton Daisy Bra can be readjusted to a racer back and comes in ivory and black with matching bikini, boy-cut and thong panties. Daisy bra: $120. Daisy bikini: $52. Daisy thong: $45.
More than 150 workshops, great deals from more than 200 exhibitors, off-stage demos, inspirational keynotes, and great food!LEARN MORE