This April Fool’s Day, we’re celebrating wacky inventions. They’re good for a grin, but remember: Yesterday’s chuckle could be tomorrow’s Big Idea.
1. Fish ’n Flush Aquarium Toilet: This two-piece toilet tank contains a fully functioning aquarium. Don’t worry, you won’t send Nemo to sewery oblivion—the tank and aquarium are separate.
2. Carlo Rossi Jug Simple Furniture: The beloved jug-o-wine maker reuses empties to create far-out furniture.
3. Season Shot flavored ammunition: This tasteful ammo lets you step effortlessly from hunter’s camouflage to chef’s apron. Flavored Season Shot melts into the meat while the bird cooks.
4. Knit Light: Purl-aholics now can cast on in the dark with Clover’s lighted knitting needles. Each needle contains a battery-powered bulb to illuminate organic yarns.
5. Grow-A-Head: Pals with pigtails or Mohawks will love Grow-A-Heads, which sprout a full head of grass “hair” that can be trimmed to reflect its owner’s style.
Special thanks to Grist online magazine for its hilarious suggestions. Check out the Grist List, www.Grist.org