Happy April Fool's Day! Check out these wacky inventions.
This April Fool’s Day, we’re celebrating wacky inventions. They’re good for a grin, but remember: Yesterday’s chuckle could be tomorrow’s Big Idea.
1. Fish ’n Flush Aquarium Toilet: This two-piece toilet tank contains a fully functioning aquarium. Don’t worry, you won’t send Nemo to sewery oblivion—the tank and aquarium are separate.
2. Carlo Rossi Jug Simple Furniture: The beloved jug-o-wine maker reuses empties to create far-out furniture.
3. Season Shot flavored ammunition: This tasteful ammo lets you step effortlessly from hunter’s camouflage to chef’s apron. Flavored Season Shot melts into the meat while the bird cooks.
4. Knit Light: Purl-aholics now can cast on in the dark with Clover’s lighted knitting needles. Each needle contains a battery-powered bulb to illuminate organic yarns.
5. Grow-A-Head: Pals with pigtails or Mohawks will love Grow-A-Heads, which sprout a full head of grass “hair” that can be trimmed to reflect its owner’s style.
Special thanks to Grist online magazine for its hilarious suggestions. Check out the Grist List, www.Grist.org
Sit in on dozens of practical workshops from the leading authorities on natural health, organic gardening, real food and more!LEARN MORE