1. Clean, refill, and put out your bird feeders for those critters that overwinter in your yard.
2. Create your own potpourri to refresh your home, or to give as a gift.
3. Put your canned summer vegetables and cool-weather greens to use in hearty winter soups.
Photo by Adobe Stock/Rawpixel.com
4. November 28 is Thanksgiving, a day to step back, slow down, and remind yourself of what you’ve been blessed with.
5. On November 29, instead of Black Friday, enjoy Buy Nothing Day by relaxing with friends and family and enjoying everything you already own.