As spring comes to a close, don’t forget to refresh your home and welcome in the warmth.
May / June 2018
By the Mother Earth Living Editors
1. Observe Garden Meditation Day on May 3 by settling amongst your thriving plants to soul search.
2. Flip all mattresses around the house, and swap heavy duvets for light blankets.
3. Celebrate a new season of flowers by planting a window box.
4. Freshen your garbage disposal by grinding small pieces of lemon peel with crushed ice cubes and cold water.
5. Reorganize a tired room to liven up your living space.
6. Pull early weeds and mulch around the garden.
7. May 20 is Pick Strawberries Day. What says “summer” better than fresh berries warm from the sun?
8. While evenings are still cool, spend one around a fire pit hosting friends.
Get the latest on Natural Health and Sustainable Living with Mother Earth News!
Your friends at Mother Earth Living are committed to natural health and sustainable living. Unfortunately, the financial impact of COVID-19 has challenged us to find a more economical way to achieve this mission. We welcome you to our sister publication Mother Earth News. What you sought in the pages of Mother Earth Living can be found in Mother Earth News. For over 50 years, “The Original Guide to Living Wisely” has focused on organic gardening, herbal medicine, real food recipes, and sustainability. We look forward to going on this new journey with you and providing solutions for better health and self-sufficiency.
The impact of this crisis has no doubt affected every aspect of our daily lives. We will strive to be a useful and inspiring resource during this critical time and for years to come.
Your friends at Mother Earth Living and Mother Earth News
Save Money & a Few Trees!
By paying with a credit card, you save an additional $5 and get 6 issues of Mother Earth News for only $12.95 (USA only).
You may also use the Bill Me option and pay $17.95 for 6 issues.