As spring comes to a close, don’t forget to refresh your home and welcome in the warmth.
May / June 2018
By the Mother Earth Living Editors
1. Observe Garden Meditation Day on May 3 by settling amongst your thriving plants to soul search.
2. Flip all mattresses around the house, and swap heavy duvets for light blankets.
3. Celebrate a new season of flowers by planting a window box.
4. Freshen your garbage disposal by grinding small pieces of lemon peel with crushed ice cubes and cold water.
5. Reorganize a tired room to liven up your living space.
6. Pull early weeds and mulch around the garden.
7. May 20 is Pick Strawberries Day. What says “summer” better than fresh berries warm from the sun?
8. While evenings are still cool, spend one around a fire pit hosting friends.
Get the latest on Healthy Living and Natural Beauty!
Redefine beauty and embrace holistic living with Mother Earth Living by your side. Each issue provides you with easy, hands-on ways to connect your life with the natural world -- from eating seasonally to culinary and medicinal uses of herbs; from aromatherapy and DIY cosmetics to yoga and beyond. Start your journey to holistic living today and you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment. Subscribe to Mother Earth Living today to get inspired on the art of living wisely and living well.
Save Money & a Few Trees!
Pay now with a credit card and take advantage of our earth-friendly automatic renewal savings plan. You’ll save an additional $5 and get six issues of Mother Earth Living for just $19.95! (Offer valid only in the U.S.)
Or, choose Bill Me and pay just $24.95.