By the Mother Earth Living Editors
March / April 2018
1. Start a personalized journal to record garden plans and aspirations.
2. With a plan in mind, start indoor seeds or transplant established seedlings to larger pots.
Adobe Stock/Sylvie Bouchard
3. March 11 is Daylight Saving time. Soak up the additional evening sunshine!
4. Test your garden soil to see whether you need to mix in any amendments before the growing season.
5. Celebrate Plant a Flower Day on March 12 by tending rose bushes or planting dahlias.
Photo by Getty Images/LordRunar
6. Take a moment to meditate, practice yoga, or exercise mindful breathing.
7. Experience the Blue Moon. On March 31, throw on a sweater, grab a blanket, and take time to stargaze.
Subscribe to Mother Earth Living !
Welcome to Mother Earth Living, the authority on green lifestyle and design. Each issue of Mother Earth Living features advice to create naturally healthy and nontoxic homes for yourself and your loved ones. With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment. Subscribe to Mother Earth Living today to get inspired on the art of living wisely and living well.
Save Money & a Few Trees!
Pay now with a credit card and take advantage of our earth-friendly automatic renewal savings plan. You’ll save an additional $5 and get six issues of Mother Earth Living for just $19.95! (Offer valid only in the U.S.)
Or, choose Bill Me and pay just $24.95.