By the Mother Earth Living Editors
March / April 2018
1. Start a personalized journal to record garden plans and aspirations.
2. With a plan in mind, start indoor seeds or transplant established seedlings to larger pots.
Adobe Stock/Sylvie Bouchard
3. March 11 is Daylight Saving time. Soak up the additional evening sunshine!
4. Test your garden soil to see whether you need to mix in any amendments before the growing season.
5. Celebrate Plant a Flower Day on March 12 by tending rose bushes or planting dahlias.
Photo by Getty Images/LordRunar
6. Take a moment to meditate, practice yoga, or exercise mindful breathing.
7. Experience the Blue Moon. On March 31, throw on a sweater, grab a blanket, and take time to stargaze.