Summer is here! Soak in every possible minute of outdoor living.
May / June 2018
By the Mother Earth Living Editors
1. Get clean air flowing. Replace air filters, open windows, and install screen doors throughout your house.
2. Place cooped-up houseplants outside for fresh air and sunlight.
3. Enjoy Iced Tea Day on June 10. Ready your favorite refreshing herbal brew and relax in some sunshine.
4. Bugs will flock to summer gardens. Learn organic pest control methods.
5. Prepare a meal of garden produce to celebrate Fresh Veggies Day on June 16.
6. Hang a clothesline to save energy and to give laundry extra freshness.
7. Join an outdoor yoga class to connect with nature and with your community.
8. Scrape the grill, clean the patio, and get ready for the first barbecue of summer.
Get the latest on Natural Health and Sustainable Living with Mother Earth News!
Your friends at Mother Earth Living are committed to natural health and sustainable living. Unfortunately, the financial impact of COVID-19 has challenged us to find a more economical way to achieve this mission. We welcome you to our sister publication Mother Earth News. What you sought in the pages of Mother Earth Living can be found in Mother Earth News. For over 50 years, “The Original Guide to Living Wisely” has focused on organic gardening, herbal medicine, real food recipes, and sustainability. We look forward to going on this new journey with you and providing solutions for better health and self-sufficiency.
The impact of this crisis has no doubt affected every aspect of our daily lives. We will strive to be a useful and inspiring resource during this critical time and for years to come.
Your friends at Mother Earth Living and Mother Earth News
Save Money & a Few Trees!
By paying with a credit card, you save an additional $5 and get 6 issues of Mother Earth News for only $12.95 (USA only).
You may also use the Bill Me option and pay $17.95 for 6 issues.