Summer is here! Soak in every possible minute of outdoor living.
May / June 2018
By the Mother Earth Living Editors
1. Get clean air flowing. Replace air filters, open windows, and install screen doors throughout your house.
2. Place cooped-up houseplants outside for fresh air and sunlight.
3. Enjoy Iced Tea Day on June 10. Ready your favorite refreshing herbal brew and relax in some sunshine.
4. Bugs will flock to summer gardens. Learn organic pest control methods.
5. Prepare a meal of garden produce to celebrate Fresh Veggies Day on June 16.
6. Hang a clothesline to save energy and to give laundry extra freshness.
7. Join an outdoor yoga class to connect with nature and with your community.
8. Scrape the grill, clean the patio, and get ready for the first barbecue of summer.
Get the latest on Healthy Living and Natural Beauty!
Redefine beauty and embrace holistic living with Mother Earth Living by your side. Each issue provides you with easy, hands-on ways to connect your life with the natural world -- from eating seasonally to culinary and medicinal uses of herbs; from aromatherapy and DIY cosmetics to yoga and beyond. Start your journey to holistic living today and you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment. Subscribe to Mother Earth Living today to get inspired on the art of living wisely and living well.
Save Money & a Few Trees!
Pay now with a credit card and take advantage of our earth-friendly automatic renewal savings plan. You’ll save an additional $5 and get six issues of Mother Earth Living for just $19.95! (Offer valid only in the U.S.)
Or, choose Bill Me and pay just $24.95.