Summer is here! Soak in every possible minute of outdoor living.
May / June 2018
By the Mother Earth Living Editors
1. Get clean air flowing. Replace air filters, open windows, and install screen doors throughout your house.
2. Place cooped-up houseplants outside for fresh air and sunlight.
3. Enjoy Iced Tea Day on June 10. Ready your favorite refreshing herbal brew and relax in some sunshine.
4. Bugs will flock to summer gardens. Learn organic pest control methods.
5. Prepare a meal of garden produce to celebrate Fresh Veggies Day on June 16.
6. Hang a clothesline to save energy and to give laundry extra freshness.
7. Join an outdoor yoga class to connect with nature and with your community.
8. Scrape the grill, clean the patio, and get ready for the first barbecue of summer.
Subscribe to Mother Earth Living !
Welcome to Mother Earth Living, the authority on green lifestyle and design. Each issue of Mother Earth Living features advice to create naturally healthy and nontoxic homes for yourself and your loved ones. With Mother Earth Living by your side, you’ll discover all the best and latest information you want on choosing natural remedies and practicing preventive medicine; cooking with a nutritious and whole-food focus; creating a nontoxic home; and gardening for food, wellness and enjoyment. Subscribe to Mother Earth Living today to get inspired on the art of living wisely and living well.
Save Money & a Few Trees!
Pay now with a credit card and take advantage of our earth-friendly automatic renewal savings plan. You’ll save an additional $5 and get six issues of Mother Earth Living for just $19.95! (Offer valid only in the U.S.)
Or, choose Bill Me and pay just $24.95.